Apartment Abendrot is on the ground floor, on the south-east side of the house. As you sit in the evening beneath an arbor of vines out in front of your apartment and look out towards the 3 000ers of the Zillertal Alps, you will see an unforgettable sunset, either because there actually is one, or one perhaps only in your imagination because the enchanting atmosphere has caused you to drink one glass too many (easy to do, especially if you have been sipping on our homemade schnapps).
Actually, you can do pretty much everything in front of the apartment, from grilling to table tennis, though for certain small things we would probably recommend the two bedrooms, a double room and a triple room, the shower as well as the WC. The large, rustic living room with kitchenette provides ample space in which to figure out who has the honor of the day's cooking duties, with the loser able to stretch out on one of the built-in loungers and heat up the tiled stove.
Bedclothes and towels are provided by us, just don' t take them with you if you happen to sleep outside the front door, we do have to wash them, after all! And in the autumn, when you hear the bugling of stags in rut and the full moon shines, don't let yourself be tempted into deeds you might not be physically up to!
persons: 2 - 6
- Terrace with vine arbor, garden furniture, barbecue
- Extra entrance, wardrobe
- Fully equipped kitchenette with electric cooker and ceramic hob, coffee maker, microwave, kettle, fridge and freezer, crockery, etc.
- Spacious living room with sitting area, 1 single bed to relax and TV
- 1 double room with double bed
- 1 triple room with one double bed and one single bed
- Bathroom with shower and hairdryer, WC separately
- 2 parking lots